The Atfront startup program
Our offer helps startups to develop, improve, bring to life or optimize their business idea. To achieve this, we work with Lean Service Design, our canvas-based approach to customer-centric and business-oriented service design.
The Lean Service Design Canvas Set
An application is worthwhile!
We discuss and challenge the business idea with the selected startups in a free one-day workshop to identify fields of action. Based on this, we recommend concrete actions, a realistic budget and time planning as well as a proposal for cooperation. Participants in our program benefit from preferential conditions.
Who can benefit?
Companies in the "Early Stage" and "Expansion Stage" phases with a focus on
- Early Stage: Market and company analysis, service development, marketing strategy
- Expansion Stage: Optimization, scaling, standardization, internationalization
Based on our Lean Service Design Canvas-Set we cover these areas of competence:
- Analysis and market, users and context research
- Validation, acceptance
- Determine, design and develop touchpoints
- Define measures, formulate hypotheses and prioritize according to business value
- Solution design or optimization according to budget / timing / further development cycles
On top you get this
In addition to our competence in user-centered, digital business development and implementation, we bring diverse additional strengths to your start-up:
- Support, advice and sparring
- Experience in various projects and markets
- Know-how in the field of corporate development, change management, digital business development
- Small, personally involved team, commitment and passion
Forms of cooperation
There are two ways in which we work with startups:
- Continuous: Fixed purchase of resources over a certain period at preferential conditions.
- Investment: We invest in start-ups.
Apply now and benefit!
Send us a Pitch Deck (max 10 slides) email@example.com with a description of the problem to be solved, how it will be solved, what distinguishes the solution from existing / competing solutions, determination of the market and scaling potential, information about the team and financing And write us in one sentence why your start-up should definitely be included in our program.